Somewhere in Northern China, priests are re-evangelizing a village with a long christian history.
I have been reporting about the tumultuous life of Chinese catholic church, both underground and official since 2009. Here are some examples:
- In Hebei province, Cangzhou diocese, where an official bishop choosed to join the underground Church
- In Inner Mongolia, with underground lay people
- In Beijing, at Nantang cathedral
- In Tianjin industrial zone, with underground bishop Melchior Shi
- In Shenyang, with Vatican approved bishop Paul Pei Junmin
- In Leshan, with excommunicated bishop Paul Lei Shiyin